Come get your erotic waxplay candles from us during Halloween in July! We’ll be at Tracks for the entire event.
We are now part of the Sezzle network, and we now accept Sezzle. We hope this change brings you value!
Lightplay Candles will be vending at EXDO’s Requiem Gas Masquerade on May 7, 2021. Join us: we’ll be all masked up too!
To celebrate the launch of our Waxplay in a Box series, we are having a sale on all Gift Sets! This sale will only last until next Saturday (the 12th), so get your gift sets now to take advantage of this discount!
Waxplay in a Box Gift Set – 110F Melting Point Soy Candles
Glow/UV Waxplay in a Box Gift Set – 110F Melting Point Soy UV Candles
Waxplay in a Box Gift Set – 120F Melting Point Paraffin Candles
Glow/UV Waxplay in a Box Gift Set – 120F Melting Point Paraffin UV Candles
It’s been a while in the making but FINALLY it is (almost) here! Presenting Lightplay Candles’ Waxplay in a Box, for instant kinky scenes!
This is a really cool gift box for waxplay–one box gives you more than enough for multiple sessions of kinky/sensuous mischief! Each gift box contains:
- three candles: choose between soy or paraffin! Pre-selected colors are included in the box price; choose-your-own color is $1 extra for each modification; yes, there will be a UV box!)
- 1 USB lighter: fully rechargeable via micro USB cable (included) and lasts a few scenes; travel-friendly so you can fly with it.
- 10 drop cloths: keep your play space clean and corral stray bits of wax.
Oh, and did I mention discounts? ^_^ Keep your eyes open: this is going up on the store soon. Christmas is coming, and Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
Most people don’t know what sort of heat tolerance they have. In order to safely play with wax, it’s imperative that you make sure you know the maximum safe temperature you or your bottom can handle. Here’s how to find your skin’s maximum heat tolerance!
- Bring water to the desired temperature (you can use a candy thermometer to measure the water temperature.) The preferred method is to do this over a stove. If you want to use a microwave, make sure you are using a microwave-safe container, and be very careful–microwaving water creates hot spots. ALWAYS stir microwaved water for a couple of seconds before checking its temperature.
- Once you’ve gotten the water to the correct temperature. dip your finger(s) in the water.
- If that feels fine, get a cup and pour at least 1 Tbsp of warmed water on the inside of your arm.
- Repeat with slightly higher temperatures until you find a level that begins to feel uncomfortable, and then stop! That is your maximum SAFE heat tolerance.
Please start around 120F and DO NOT SCALD YOURSELF DOING THIS! Above all, remember that wax play is heat and temperature play, and scald injuries are serious. If you are careful and take proper precautions, however, anyone can play with wax safely for maximum enjoyment!
The RACK Room in Denver is the latest place you can buy Lightplay Candles. If you would like to place a special order for pickup there, please let me know. Otherwise, the next time you are at the RACK Room, please do browse the candles there!